Distinctive buildings and civil infrastructures are developing systems that define the growth of any nation’s economy, that’s why at Sadiat Groupe Limited (SGL), we build value in line with a vision. Building the future today is our value proposition that distinguishes us. Sadiat Groupe Limited is a leading service provider in Construction, Civil Engineering, Operations and Maintenance, Procurement and Allied Fields. We are guided by the philosophy of establishing trustworthy relationships and being innovative leaders in our areas of specialty. This enables us to deliver adequately and achieve our primary objective which is building in line with the vision of our clients, the society and the nation’s economy.
Improving the standard of doing business, economical infrastructure development,
building luxury residential and commercial structures at cost-effective rates as well as giving back to the community constitutes part of the reasons why Sadiat Groupe was
established. Our passion and drive will always be to implement effective strategies and innovative ideas that will change the narrative of Nigeria’s status quo for the better. Our goal is to be well-positioned to provide unequal services to local and foreign investors by consistently offering value and absolute quality. However, our commitment and dedication towards exhibiting superior skills in project delivery is constantly renewed to position the company adequately for effective service and project delivery within cost and stipulated time.
Sadiat’s ability to execute projects excellently well is as a result of a dedicated and knowledgeable team of professionals. They strive to meet the client’s request, liaise and strategize with technical partners towards effectively delivering the project’s requirements. We provide a range of services which includes Building Construction, Civil Engineering, Pre-Construction Services, Geotechnical Analysis, Preparation and Installation of Pre-cast elements, Hydraulic & Water Supply Systems, Procurement Management, and Equipment Leasing and Sourcing. Owning to the deployment of appropriate technology/skills, we have acquired a reputation in the maintenance of
certified processes, meeting standards on project procurement, execution and delivery regardless of the size of such project.
- To consistently provide high quality services and build trustworthy relationships by always being honest and transparent.
- Meet the needs and requirements of our clients with precision and integrity in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner.
- To always ensure our staff and workers are well-treated and rewarded.
- Our vision is to be the global citadel of civil engineering, building construction, infrastructure and urban development.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Safety will always come first as we strive for accident-free projects.
- Integrity and honesty – We do what we say we will do. Every decision
and every action taken by our people is done with this core value in mind.
- Continuous learning – We believe in unlocking the amazing potential inside people.
- We invest in our people through training, education and leadership development.
- Commitment to success – We endeavor to exceed customer expectations and be accountable for all our actions.
- Innovation to create a work environment that fosters new ideas and opportunities to benefit our work process and deliveries.
TOP MANAGEMENT TEAM
MANAGING DIRECTOR – LEKAN GIDADO
Engr. Lekan Gidado is a skilled and competent civil engineer with over fifteen years working experience in Africa, Europe, and North America. A NICET certified engineer responsible for conformance inspections of Civil Engineering works including geo-technical, prestressed concrete and asphalt testings on major buildings, roads and highways. To ensure absolute quality, he collaboratively works with senior clients on contracts and deliverables ensuring timeliness, efficiency, and productivity. He is a co-founder of Nigeria Chemicals and serves as the company’s Managing Partner and Director. He leads the firm’s business development and internal/external operations efforts. Mr. Gidado holds a Bachelors (BS) degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Houston. He is a registered senior energy sector engineer in the U.S., Canada, and Russia.
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE – OLAKUNLE GIDADO
Olakunle Gidado is a seasoned professional with an exceptional business and financial management skills. He has worn many hats in his career, and as a result, has a unique ability to coordinate, manage and implement successful financial strategies that would directly impact the success of any given project. Prior to this he was the Managing Director and Regional Lead for BP Global West Africa where he was responsible for overall leadership of BP IST West African presence and the delivery of BP supply and trading West Africa strategy including; access to refined product markets, biofuels & crude lifting opportunities and asset/infrastructure investments. He served on the board of Nigermed, a BP/NNPC Joint venture in Nigeria and as BP country Manager for Nigeria with the responsibility of championing the broader BP agenda in the country. He currently serves on the board of the New Telegraph newspaper as a non-executive board member. Gidado has a BSC in Accounting, an MBA and MSC in Finance, and a Post Graduate degree from the University of Oxford.
OPERATIONS MANAGER – PHILIP AJIBADE
Engineer Ajibade has over 35 years working experience in the planning, design and construction management of civil and structural engineering projects. He holds a Higher National Diploma in Civil Engineering from Yaba College of Technology and a Postgraduate Diploma from the Federal University of Technology Akure. He is a member of the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN), Nigerian Institute of Civil Engineers (NICE), and the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE). He has occupied several positions in the civil engineering yield including Zonal maintenance engineer on numerous Federal and State projects. He has also worked as a Consultant on World Bank Assisted projects including Roads and Bridges, and Rural Roads and Mobility Projects (RAMP).
SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER – JEGEDE ABDULWASIU
A dedicated and innovative civil engineer, project manager and building construction strategist. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Technology, Minna, Niger State where he graduated with First Class Honours. Currently, he is an active member of the Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE) and Council for the Regulations of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN). Competent in both manual design and use of dedicated software for structural design. Highly skilled in the use of Autocad, Autodesk Revit Architecture, Orion 18, Limpro Structural Analysis, RCD Excel amongst others.
AUDITOR – OLUGBADE ISAACE DUROSAYE
A skilled Financial Auditor and Business Analyst with an exceptional understanding of Budgeting and Budget monitoring for the attainment of project goals. He has garnered over 35 years of working experience with State Governments and reputable private organizations in the country. He has published journals and volunteered for charity works with the United Nations. He is currently a member of The Institute of Chartered Economists of Nigeria and The Institute of Internal Auditors, Nigeria.
WHY CHOOSE US
- We have a proven record of accomplishment and are a reputable company in Nigeria. We ensure that all projects are done with utmost professionalism using quality materials while offering clients the support and accessibility.
- We’ve built our company from the ground up and have brought both quality and integrity to small and large-scale projects. When you choose SGL, you’re getting nothing
but the best.
- We have a highly experienced workforce that embraces a “can-do” attitude that is built on strong values inherent within SGL.
- Our experience as a developer/contractor is often what differentiates us from many of our competitors in that we completely understand the risks and the challenges of
infrastructural development and construction.
- Sadiat has an enviable track record on the completion of major projects on time and on budget. Fundamental to its approach is working in partnership with its clients to achieve their operational requirements, whilst maximizing the efficiency and commercial potential of each structure. Hence, we work with your vision.
- We are dedicated and condent, and we build our customer relationship on trust.
- We never compromise on safety. The health of our workforce is one of the company’s top priority.